Manage access to Google’s Android N Developer Preview on Sony devices
Work with Google to enable access to a developer version of Android N. I was to communiucate this widely, in order to engage with the Android developer community.
Google allowed Sony to have early access to Android N, so that developers could use Sony devices to test apps for system behaviour and extend their apps with new features and functionality. This was the first time any OEM had access to an early version of Android.
We had a cross-functional team from both Sony and Google that comprised of:
- 1 x Product Owners (Google UK)
- 1 x Project Manager (Sony UK)
- 1 x Stakeholder (Google UK)
- 1 x Sponsor (Sony Sweden)
- 1 x Web developer (UK)
- 2 x Senior Developers (Japan)
- 1 x UX/UI designer (Sony UK)
- 1 x Copywriter (UK)