Here you’ll find a list of projects I managed and worked on in 2016
Launch of Google’s Android N developer preview on Sony devices
To communicate the launch of Google’s developer software on selected Sony Xperia devices. This project marked the first time that Google had ever provided an OEM with access to developer android software.
- 2 x Software Engineers (Sweden)
- 1 x Project Manager (Sweden)
- 1 x Web Editor and Communications Manger (UK) – this was my role
I had to liaise with internal stakeholders as well as the stakeholder at Google. There were different versions of software that were released during the development period. I communicated that using Sony channels and working with the external stakeholder to ensure we this story was amplified in their channels.
Promote Sony’s Theme Creator
To ensure measurable success for Sony’s Theme Creator, ensuring that designers and developers were aware of the tool and it’s functionality to create themes for Xperia devices.
- 1 x Video Editor (Sweden)
- 1 x Software Engineer (Sweden)
- 1 x Web Editor and Creative Director (UK) – my role
- 1 x Copy Writer for the video script (UK) – my role
- I worked with a variety of functions within the business to ensure we had the right knowledge to create tutorials for potential users. I then worked directly with a video editor to storyboard and create instructional videos, before planning and executing a promotional strategy.
See 2 tutorials below: